Friday, May 28, 2010

Random Ramblings are Random

So lately, my mother has decided to be adorable and take up gaming. She even has a little netbook now, and plays bejeweled and other various online puzzle games.

On my way out the door today, she asked me, "Hey Jen, out of 670 games of ____ [can't remember name], how many do you think I've won?"

I thought about it for a moment, and knowing her current record with most games isn't that great, I was a jerk and replied "Ten?"

"No, you jerk. I'm not quite that bad... 41. But I don't know why my percentage is so low. I don't lose that much."

"Are you quitting before finishing? Because that counts as a loss."

"But if I'm losing, what else can I do besides quit?"

I paused again, and showing complete tact and self restraint, I replied, "....... Win?"

I was promptly chased from the house. The End~

PS: I now have a LiveJournal: http://www.jiok.livejournal.com. I mostly just post duplicates of whatever i'm posting here and vice-versa, so its sort of pointless to let you know about the LJ, but I'm telling you anyway and you can't stop me. ::Jerk::

No comments:

Post a Comment