Saturday, May 29, 2010

Fantasy Earth Zero Scout

So there's this contest going on at deviantART, to design a character based on the MMO "Fantasy Earth Zero." The game has three classes: Fighter, Mage, and Scout, and each class can be diversified to suit the player's fighting style. I went with a Scout for the contest:

Fantasy Earth Zero entry


Obviously, I used some Native American cultural references as inspiration. I like the way its turning out thus far... He'll have some cool armor peaking out of his clothing, and I have a nice beauty shot in the works to really show him off with his gorgeous black hair all swishing in the wind and whatnot. He uses a compound bow, because they're badass. I'll post some more progress shots as the image develops... The due date is June 18'th, so here's hoping I won't wuss out on this like I normally do for contests.

Image and design concept belongs to me, copyright 2010. Fantasy Earth Zero and the Scout class are copyrighted to Square Enix, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment